Thursday, December 03, 2009

Enter His Gates with Praise

Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing (Ps. 100.2).

O God, my Saviour, my Helper
Lover of my soul.
Help me to praise,
Help me to sing,
Help me, Lord, to worship you.
The trees shall bow down in the hills and the fields.
The brooks and the streams thy honor doth raise.
The skies and mountains show forth their praise.
All creation worships your name.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name (Ps. 100.4).

Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms (Ps. 95.2).

Enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name (Ps. 100.4).

Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God (Ps. 147.7):

You taught us to pray, Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. O Lord God, how great is thy name. Yours is the name above all names. Every knee shall bow and tongue confess, Jesus is Lord, to the glory of the Father.

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you (Ex. 3.14).

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins (Jn. 8.24).

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am (Jn. 8.58).

Yeshua, that holy name, Yeshua.
How can I do anything but worship thee
at the sound of thy name?
I lift up my heart to the sound of thy name
my soul makes her boast only in thy great name
Nothing of me shall get in thy way
when it's time to worship and pray

No comments: